Vote for your man of the match against Leicester
Burnley’s first Premier League game of the season has ended in a 4-2 defeat at Leicester and now is your opportunity to choose your man of the match.
The winner in the season’s first vote, following the penalty shoot out win against Sheffield United in the League Cup, was midfielder Josh Brownhill. Signed from Bristol City in January, he’s settled into the team well now having stepped in during Project Restart and he turned in another good performance which included scoring our third penalty in the shoot out. But who will be your choice from this game.
As in previous seasons, the top four in the vote will win points towards the Up the Clarets Player of the Year as will the players who finish in the top four places in the player ratings on the message board.
This vote is now underway and will close at 9 p.m. this Wednesday to allow the start of the vote from the Millwall game. It can be found below and, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on every page below the monthly archive links.
Who was man of the match in the 4-2 defeat at Leicester?
- Jimmy Dunne (34%, 169 Votes)
- Charlie Taylor (30%, 147 Votes)
- Phil Bardsley (10%, 49 Votes)
- Josh Brownhill (10%, 47 Votes)
- Chris Wood (5%, 26 Votes)
- Ashley Westwood (5%, 24 Votes)
- Kevin Long (2%, 8 Votes)
- Matěj Vydra (1%, 7 Votes)
- Erik Pieters (1%, 5 Votes)
- Jay Rodriguez (1%, 3 Votes)
- Dwight McNeil (0%, 2 Votes)
- Nick Pope (0%, 2 Votes)
- Robbie Brady (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 490