Vote for your man of the match against Liverpool
Burnley have been beaten 3-0 at home today by Liverpool and now is your opportunity to choose who you think was our man of the match.
The winner from last Wednesday’s League Cup defeat against Sunderland was Aaron Lennon (pictured), who was starting a game for the first time since having knee surgery last season, but who will be your choice this time?
Voting is now open below and, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on every page below the monthly archive links. The vote will run until the end of Tuesday with the result published on Wednesday.
The players in the top four places once the vote closes will win points towards the Up the Clarets Player of the Year alongside those who win a top four place in the message board player ratings.
Who was man of the match in the 2-1 home defeat against Newcastle?
- James Tarkowski (25%, 90 Votes)
- Maxwel Cornet (17%, 63 Votes)
- Nathan Collins (14%, 50 Votes)
- Jack Cork (13%, 49 Votes)
- Nick Pope (12%, 44 Votes)
- Kevin Long (7%, 27 Votes)
- Dwight McNeil (5%, 19 Votes)
- Ashley Barnes (2%, 7 Votes)
- Josh Brownhill (1%, 5 Votes)
- Wout Weghorst (1%, 5 Votes)
- Connor Roberts (1%, 4 Votes)
- Charlie Taylor (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 366