Vote for your man of the match against Manchester City
Burnley have been beaten 3-0 by Manchester City tonight in the fourth round of the League Cup and now is your opportunity to choose your man of the match.
The winner in the Southampton game was left-back Charlie Taylor (pictured) who was in excellent form for the Clarets in the 1-0 defeat, but who will be your choice from this game.
As in previous seasons, the top four in the vote will win points towards the Up the Clarets Player of the Year as will the players who finish in the top four places in the player ratings on the message board.
This vote is now underway and will close at 10 p.m. this Saturday to enable the start of the Newcastle man of the match vote. It can be found below and, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on every page below the monthly archive links.
Who was man of the match in the 3-0 home defeat against Manchester City?
- Bailey Peacock-Farrell (68%, 181 Votes)
- Charlie Taylor (13%, 36 Votes)
- James Tarkowski (4%, 11 Votes)
- Josh Brownhill (3%, 8 Votes)
- Dwight McNeil (3%, 8 Votes)
- Josh Benson (3%, 8 Votes)
- Ashley Westwood (2%, 5 Votes)
- Erik Pieters (1%, 4 Votes)
- Kevin Long (1%, 3 Votes)
- Matt Lowton (1%, 2 Votes)
- Matěj Vydra (1%, 2 Votes)
- Ashley Barnes (0%, 0 Votes)
- Chris Wood (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 268