Vote for your man of the match against Manchester City
Burnley have lost 5-0 against Manchester City in the FA Cup and now you can make your choice as to who you thought was our man of the match.
The winner in the last game against Watford at Vicarage Road was goalkeeper Tom Heaton who started the game with an excellent save and went on to pick up a second clean sheet in four Premier League games since he returned to the side.
Who will be your choice this week? The voting poll is now available below and, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on every page below the monthly archive links. It will run until 10 p.m. on Tuesday.
As always, the top four will win points towards the Up the Clarets Player of the Year along with the top four in the message board player ratings.
Who was man of the match in the 5-0 defeat at Manchester City?
- Dwight McNeil (41%, 130 Votes)
- Jeff Hendrick (23%, 72 Votes)
- Nick Pope (13%, 41 Votes)
- Ben Gibson (5%, 15 Votes)
- Kevin Long (4%, 12 Votes)
- James Tarkowski (3%, 10 Votes)
- Charlie Taylor (3%, 10 Votes)
- Steven Defour (3%, 10 Votes)
- Matěj Vydra (2%, 6 Votes)
- Jack Cork (1%, 3 Votes)
- Robbie Brady (1%, 3 Votes)
- Chris Wood (1%, 3 Votes)
- Stephen Ward (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 317