Vote for your man of the match against Millwall
Burnley have beaten Millwall 2-0 tonight to progress in the League Cup and now is your opportunity to choose your man of the match.
The winner in the Leicester vote was young central defender Jimmy Dunne (pictured) who had a good game despite the team conceding four goals and he also scored our second goal in the 4-2 defeat. But who will be your choice from this game.
As in previous seasons, the top four in the vote will win points towards the Up the Clarets Player of the Year as will the players who finish in the top four places in the player ratings on the message board.
This vote is now underway and will close at 10 p.m. this Saturday to allow the start of the vote from the Southampton game. It can be found below and, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on every page below the monthly archive links.
Who was man of the match in the 2-0 win at Millwall
- Josh Brownhill (61%, 266 Votes)
- Bobby Thomas (12%, 52 Votes)
- Matěj Vydra (7%, 30 Votes)
- Jimmy Dunne (6%, 28 Votes)
- Josh Benson (5%, 23 Votes)
- Charlie Taylor (2%, 10 Votes)
- Bailey Peacock-Farrell (2%, 8 Votes)
- Dwight McNeil (2%, 8 Votes)
- Matt Lowton (2%, 7 Votes)
- Erik Pieters (0%, 2 Votes)
- Chris Wood (0%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 436