Vote for your man of the match against Newcastle
Burnley have won a point in a 0-0 draw at Newcastle and now is your opportunity to choose your man of the match.
The winner in last week’s 3-0 win at home against Bournemouth was Dwight McNeil (pictured). He had a superb second half in which he got an assist for the first goal, scored the third while creating a big chance for Jay Rodriguez and hitting the post. But who will be your choice for this game?. Voting is now underway and you can vote below or, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on any page below the monthly archive links.
The vote will closes at the end of Tuesday. The top four will win votes for the Up the Clarets Player of the Year along with the top four in the message board player ratings.
Who was man of the match in the 0-0 draw at Newcastle?
- James Tarkowski (48%, 192 Votes)
- Charlie Taylor (27%, 107 Votes)
- Ben Mee (12%, 47 Votes)
- Nick Pope (6%, 22 Votes)
- Jeff Hendrick (3%, 12 Votes)
- Matěj Vydra (1%, 4 Votes)
- Jay Rodriguez (1%, 3 Votes)
- Chris Wood (1%, 3 Votes)
- Phil Bardsley (1%, 2 Votes)
- Ashley Westwood (1%, 2 Votes)
- Jack Cork (0%, 1 Votes)
- Dwight McNeil (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 396