Vote for your man of the match against Southampton
Burnley have beaten Southampton 2-1 this afternoon in the Premier League and now is your opportunity to choose your man of the match.
The winner in the last game, our 0-0 home draw against Arsenal, was left back Charlie Taylor (pictured). But who will be your choice for this game?. Voting is now underway and you can vote below or, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on any page below the monthly archive links.
The vote will closes at the end of Tuesday. The top four will win votes for the Up the Clarets Player of the Year along with the top four in the message board player ratings.
Who was man of the match in our 2-1 win at Southampton?
- James Tarkowski (32%, 231 Votes)
- Matěj Vydra (27%, 194 Votes)
- Ben Mee (19%, 137 Votes)
- Jeff Hendrick (5%, 37 Votes)
- Ashley Westwood (5%, 34 Votes)
- Charlie Taylor (5%, 34 Votes)
- Jack Cork (1%, 10 Votes)
- Phil Bardsley (1%, 9 Votes)
- Nick Pope (1%, 9 Votes)
- Jay Rodriguez (1%, 8 Votes)
- Chris Wood (1%, 6 Votes)
- Dwight McNeil (1%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 713