Vote for your man of the match against Tottenham
Burnley have gone out of the League Cup having lost 1-0 at home to Spurs and now is your opportunity to choose your man of the match.
The winner in the last game, the 2-2 draw against Southampton at St. Mary’s, was Maxwel Cornet who scored both our goals, the first with a header and the second with a left foot volley, but who is your choice from this game?
As in previous seasons, the top four in the vote will win points towards the Up the Clarets Player of the Year as will the players who finish in the top four places in the player ratings on the message board.
This vote is now underway and will close at 5:30 p.m. on Saturday to allow for the start of the Brentford vote. It can be found below and, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on every page below the monthly archive links.
Who was man of the match in the 1-0 defeat at Newcastle?
- Charlie Taylor (48%, 154 Votes)
- Nathan Collins (28%, 91 Votes)
- Jόhann Berg Guðmundsson (11%, 35 Votes)
- James Tarkowski (3%, 9 Votes)
- Nick Pope (2%, 8 Votes)
- Chris Wood (2%, 6 Votes)
- Josh Brownhill (2%, 6 Votes)
- Maxwel Cornet (1%, 4 Votes)
- Ashley Westwood (1%, 3 Votes)
- Dwight McNeil (1%, 3 Votes)
- Matěj Vydra (1%, 3 Votes)
- Matt Lowton (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 324