Vote for your man of the match against Wolves
Burnley have won a point from a 1-1 draw home draw against Wolves with Chris Wood scoring a last ditch penalty to bring us level and now is your opportunity to choose your man of the match.
The winner in the last game, Saturday’s 1-1 draw against Liverpool at Anfield, was, not surprisingly, goalkeeper Nick Pope (pictured) who made a string of fine saves, particularly in the first half when Liverpool were applying so much pressure, but who will be your choice for this game? Voting is now underway and you can vote below or, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on any page below the monthly archive links.
The vote will closes at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday to allow the start of the Norwich man of the match vote. The top four will win votes for the Up the Clarets Player of the Year along with the top four in the message board player ratings.
Who was man of the match in the 1-1 home draw against Wolves?
- Kevin Long (34%, 138 Votes)
- James Tarkowski (21%, 87 Votes)
- Erik Pieters (9%, 38 Votes)
- Josh Brownhill (8%, 33 Votes)
- Dwight McNeil (7%, 27 Votes)
- Chris Wood (5%, 21 Votes)
- Nick Pope (5%, 20 Votes)
- Ashley Westwood (5%, 19 Votes)
- Phil Bardsley (2%, 9 Votes)
- Jóhann Berg Guðmundsson (1%, 6 Votes)
- Matěj Vydra (1%, 6 Votes)
- Charlie Taylor (1%, 4 Votes)
- Jay Rodriguez (0%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 410
Share this page :