ARTICLE: Two young goalkeepers move out on loan

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32546 times
Has Liked: 5279 times

ARTICLE: Two young goalkeepers move out on loan

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:35 am

Short loan deals to non-league for Lewis Forshaw and Harry Moss

See link
https://www.uptheclarets.com/two-young- ... ut-on-loan

dushanbe
Been Liked: 396 times
Has Liked: 52 times

Re: ARTICLE: Two young goalkeepers move out on loan

Post by dushanbe » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:54 am

I went to watch Padiham last night, the game got going after about 80 minutes. Harry Moss made some good saves, one in particular coming off his line to deny what seemed to be a certain goal. His handling was also very good. That penalty would have gone for six over the cricket boundary :lol:

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32546 times
Has Liked: 5279 times

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:58 am

dushanbe wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:54 am
I went to watch Padiham last night, the game got going after about 80 minutes. Harry Moss made some good saves, one in particular coming off his line to deny what seemed to be a certain goal. His handling was also very good. That penalty would have gone for six over the cricket boundary :lol:
I've seen very little of him. He was out injured for a long time during his first season and I think I possibly saw him play just a couple of times last season. Good to hear he had a good game.

ClaretsPadiham
Been Liked: 207 times
Has Liked: 113 times

Post by ClaretsPadiham » Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:03 am

The young keeper looked good at Padiham last night, good with his feet and made a great save from a one on one which would of been a goal.

JLaw
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by JLaw » Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:02 am

I watched Lewis play for Lancaster on Tuesday night as they beat a Fleetwood Town development side 6 nil

He’s apparently still only 17……but he’s a big unit and will still be growing. He didn’t have many shots to save but played well, in particular I noted his comfort with the ball at his feet and his distribution, mainly short passes out to defenders but he also played a couple of excellent long “passes” direct to a team mate which really stood out

Although he will play only 3 league games whilst the Dolly’s first choice is suspended, it will hopefully be a great learning experience for him