Vote for our best away performance of the 2018/19 season
With James Tarkowski having won the player of the year, Jeff Hendrick’s goal at Chelsea voted our best of the season and our 2-1 win against Spurs considered our best home performance, it is now time to choose our best away performance of the season.
There are eleven games to choose from, nine in the Premier League and two in the Europa League, the games that ended in Burnley wins or a draw. All you have to do now is make your choice and by next week we will have chosen our best away performance.
The vote will run until the end of next Tuesday and can be found below and, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on every page below the monthly archives.
Which was our best away performance in the 2018/19 season?
- Bournemouth 3-1 (35%, 154 Votes)
- Chelsea 2-2 (24%, 107 Votes)
- Manchester United 2-2 (23%, 102 Votes)
- Brighton 3-1 (18%, 79 Votes)
- Huddersfield 2-1 (1%, 3 Votes)
- Leicester 0-0 (0%, 1 Votes)
- Watford 0-0 (0%, 0 Votes)
- Cardiff 2-1 (0%, 0 Votes)
- Southampton 0-0 (0%, 0 Votes)
- İstanbul Başakşehir 0-0 (0%, 0 Votes)
- Aberdeen 1-1 (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 446