Vote for your man of the match against West Ham
Burnley have been beaten 2-1 by West Ham in the last game of the season and now you have your chance to vote for your man of the match.
Sam Vokes was the winner last week against Bournemouth. He scored the goal that looked as though it had given Burnley a point only for Bournemouth to regain the lead, but he had a very good game overall and had the better of the home defence throughout.
Who is your choice this time. You have until the end of Wednesday to cast your vote in the poll. It can be found below or on any page, if you are viewing the desktop version of the site, below the monthly archive links.
Although Ben Mee has been confirmed as the Up the Clarets Player of the Year, the top four will all win points in the table as will those who are in the top four places in the message board player ratings. The result will be announced on Thursday.
Who was man of the match in the 2-1 home defeat against West Ham?
- Sam Vokes (54%, 158 Votes)
- Ashley Westwood (14%, 41 Votes)
- Matt Lowton (9%, 26 Votes)
- Stephen Ward (5%, 16 Votes)
- Jeff Hendrick (4%, 13 Votes)
- Scott Arfield (4%, 11 Votes)
- Robbie Brady (3%, 9 Votes)
- Tom Heaton (2%, 5 Votes)
- James Tarkowski (2%, 5 Votes)
- Kevin Long (2%, 5 Votes)
- Andre Gray (1%, 3 Votes)
- Johann Berg Gudmundsson (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 294