Vote for your man of the match against Leeds
Burnley have drawn 1-1 this afternoon at home against Leeds and now is your opportunity to choose your man of the match.
The winner in the last game in the League Cup at Newcastle was goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey who made good saves during the game and followed that with two crucial penalty saves in the shoot out to see us through to the next round, but who is your choice from this game?
As in previous seasons, the top four in the vote will win points towards the Up the Clarets Player of the Year as will the players who finish in the top four places in the player ratings on the message board.
This vote is now underway and will close at the end of Wednesday. It can be found below and, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on every page below the monthly archive links.
Who was man of the match in the 1-1 home draw against Leeds?
- Dwight McNeil (61%, 318 Votes)
- Charlie Taylor (8%, 40 Votes)
- Chris Wood (7%, 35 Votes)
- Josh Brownhill (7%, 34 Votes)
- James Tarkowski (6%, 29 Votes)
- Ashley Westwood (4%, 19 Votes)
- Ashley Barnes (3%, 17 Votes)
- Ben Mee (2%, 12 Votes)
- Matt Lowton (1%, 6 Votes)
- Aaron Lennon (1%, 5 Votes)
- Jóhann Berg Guðmundsson (1%, 5 Votes)
- Nick Pope (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 523