Vote for your man of the match against Manchester City
Burnley have lost 2-0 this afternoon against Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium and now is your opportunity to choose your man of the match.
The winner in the last game, the 0-0 draw at home against Norwich two weeks ago was central defender Nathan Collins in his first ever Premier League appearance, but who is your choice from this game?
As in previous seasons, the top four in the vote will win points towards the Up the Clarets Player of the Year as will the players who finish in the top four places in the player ratings on the message board.
This vote is now underway and will close at the end of Tuesday. It can be found below and, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on every page below the monthly archive links.
Who was man of the match in the 1-0 defeat at Newcastle?
- Charlie Taylor (48%, 154 Votes)
- Nathan Collins (28%, 91 Votes)
- Jόhann Berg Guðmundsson (11%, 35 Votes)
- James Tarkowski (3%, 9 Votes)
- Nick Pope (2%, 8 Votes)
- Chris Wood (2%, 6 Votes)
- Josh Brownhill (2%, 6 Votes)
- Maxwel Cornet (1%, 4 Votes)
- Ashley Westwood (1%, 3 Votes)
- Dwight McNeil (1%, 3 Votes)
- Matěj Vydra (1%, 3 Votes)
- Matt Lowton (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 324