Vote for your man of the match against Newcastle
Burnley have been beaten 3-1 by Newcastle United at St. James’ Park tonight and now is your opportunity to choose your man of the match.
The winner in the League Cup defeat against Manchester City was goalkeeper Bailey Peacock-Farrell (pictured). He made a string of fine saves, particularly in the first half to keep City and Raheem Sterling at bay but who will be your choice from this game.
As in previous seasons, the top four in the vote will win points towards the Up the Clarets Player of the Year as will the players who finish in the top four places in the player ratings on the message board.
This vote is now underway and will close at the end of Tuesday. It can be found below and, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on every page below the monthly archive links.
Who was man of the match in the 3-1 defeat at Newcastle?
- Ashley Westwood (45%, 162 Votes)
- Phil Bardsley (13%, 48 Votes)
- Ashley Barnes (13%, 47 Votes)
- Charlie Taylor (5%, 20 Votes)
- Josh Brownhill (5%, 20 Votes)
- Nick Pope (5%, 18 Votes)
- James Tarkowski (5%, 17 Votes)
- Dale Stephens (2%, 8 Votes)
- Dwight McNeil (2%, 8 Votes)
- Kevin Long (2%, 8 Votes)
- Chris Wood (1%, 5 Votes)
- Jóhann Berg Guðmundsson (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 364
Share this page :