Vote for your man of the match against Arsenal
Burnley have earned a point from a 0-0 draw at Arsenal and now is your opportunity to choose your man of the match.
The winner in the last game, the 2-1 defeat against Huddersfield at home in the FA Cup, was full back Phil Bardsley who stood out in an otherwise disappointing performance, but who is your choice from this game?
As in previous seasons, the top four in the vote will win points towards the Up the Clarets Player of the Year as will the players who finish in the top four places in the player ratings on the message board.
This vote is now underway and will close at the end of Wednesday. It can be found below and, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on every page below the monthly archive links.
Who was man of the match in the 2-1 home defeat against Newcastle?
- James Tarkowski (25%, 90 Votes)
- Maxwel Cornet (17%, 63 Votes)
- Nathan Collins (14%, 50 Votes)
- Jack Cork (13%, 49 Votes)
- Nick Pope (12%, 44 Votes)
- Kevin Long (7%, 27 Votes)
- Dwight McNeil (5%, 19 Votes)
- Ashley Barnes (2%, 7 Votes)
- Josh Brownhill (1%, 5 Votes)
- Wout Weghorst (1%, 5 Votes)
- Connor Roberts (1%, 4 Votes)
- Charlie Taylor (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 366